ORGANIC BARLEY SEEDS - 1 POUND
Grow barley grass in just 7-10 days. It's versatile and can be juiced with wheatgrass, added to spinach salads, paired with other green vegetables, and even ground for organic barley flour and bread. It's excellent for animal feed, too.
It can be sprouted in a container or a growing tray.
This sprouting grain isn't as sweet as most sprouts but it's just as nutritious. It's been said to help reduce cholesterol, treat stomach and colon disorders, and be good for anti-inflammatory uses.
Directions for Sprouting Barley Seeds in Tray
- Rinse and soak for 10-12 hours.
- Put in a shallow tray filled with 1" of organic soil.
- Cover with damp paper and keep out of sunlight for 3 days.
- After 3 days, uncover to develop green color from chlorophyll.
- Water frequently.
- Harvest at any point. 6" recommended for juicing. Cut just above roots.